Fieldays jet boat transport to Mystery Creek is a relaxing way to get to the fieldays, therefore it is the best way to get to the event. Camjet will have two jet boats departing every 30 mins and every 15 mins during busy times. Therefore, show up early to make the most of your day.
MYSTERY CREEK FIELDAYS JET BOAT TRANSPORT
“Sharpen UP”, Fieldays jet boat transport departs from Narrows Lane, Tamahere only!
- Wed, 15 Jun 2021 to Sat, 18 Jun 2022 – 7:15 am – 5 pm.
- Two jet boats departing every 30 mins, every 15 mins during busy times. 9 passengers per boat, 7 min jet boat ride, then a 1 min walk to ticket gate. Also the return jet boat ride is included in the price.
- Free Parking is available or otherwise get an Uber taxi to Narrows Lane Tamahere form your accommodation.
- Jet Boat: Adults $30, Children $10, Eftpos available on site, but we prefer people book online below to save time.
- Space is also available for push chairs for children, extra $10 (BYO)
Forget the Traffic Jams
Therefore, catch Fieldays jet boat transport to Mystery Creek. Firstly, the jet boat ride starts at Narrows Lane, off Airport Rd. Secondly our experienced driver will navigate you along the Waikato River, through the “narrow part” and on to the Mystery Creek jetty.
Traffic can get backed up all the way to Narrows Bridge, consequently it can take up to half an hour in the car, just crawling to Fieldays. So, it’s a good place for people to jump on the boat and have a quick ride up to Fieldays, then bring them back at the end of the day. Therefore, this way you can break your road trip up. Once on the jet boat, you will be there in just seven minutes, with a one minute walk to the ticket gates.
Safety is first, therefore this is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PREGNANT PEOPLE OR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS.
Narrows Lane Tamahere (NOT CAMBRIDGE).
CLICK BELOW FOR MAP to departure point: Directions: Narrows lane, turn right before the Narrows bridge on Airport Road.