Waikato River Cruise
Enjoy a leisurely tour down the mighty Waikato River, taking in the sites as your driver shares with you the stories of the area. This 60 minute tour takes you upstream to the Karapiro Dam and power station, whilst capturing a glimpse of stunning waterfalls, fish and birdlife. Along the way you will learn about the history of the river all from the comfort of one of our jetboats. Don’t worry, no spins, unless you ask for one or two spins. The Waikato’s best kept secret, come and see for yourself, you will be very impressed.
Ecological River Cruise
- A Scenic Sightseeing River Cruise
- The narrow Cambridge Gorge
- Fish, Birds, and Wildlife
- Full Commentary
- Speed tailored for the customers on board
- Karapiro Dam and Power Station
- If requested can include some slides and spins.
- Adults: $90.00
- Children (4 – 14 yrs): $50.00
- Teens (15 – 18 yrs): $65.00
- Seniors (+65 yrs): $85.00
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): $270.00
- If the Tour time does not suit your group, give us a call to book a time that works for you.
If there are 8 or more of you wanting to experience the Waikato river we do ask you to book in advance. This will ensure we can cater for your needs on the day. Contact Camjet direct, (we have two 8 – 9 passenger jet boats available).
We are the best value jet boat tour in NZ, but we still have a minimum fare to take the boat out, which is 2 Adults. So if your group consists of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to select 2 Adults. After selecting the minimum fare you can add children, teens, seniors and more adults.
No problem, as we depart on minimum numbers, please contact us so you can join a group that is already departing. Otherwise, you are welcome to pay the minimum fare as outlined above.
Available for all of our Tours
Available during “day light savings” at 5 pm and 6 pm